Craddock Construction Company, Inc. (CCC Inc.) is a full service commercial and residential construction company They handle everything from building maintenance/repairs to entire construction projects.
Brothers Russell and Richard Craddock founded CCC in early 2000. Today they are a strong presence in the commercial and residential construction market. Both brothers have extensive construction experience to offer their customers. Prior to forming CCC Russell was the Job Superintendent on several multi-million dollar projects. Richard brought to the company substantial carpentry and other construction trades experience from the same projects. These projects include:
- renovation of Perry Cafeteria at Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Fine Arts Building at Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, MS
- Hamilton High School addition of a library and classrooms in Hamilton, MS
- Columbus Air Force Base, Gym addition & restroom renovation in Columbus, MS
CCC grew rapidly and in April 2001, they moved to a 5000 sq foot office and warehouse facility on Industrial Park Rd in Starkville, Ms.
January 2003 brought the company to another milestone as they incorporated. During this reorganization the “family business” welcomed mother, Dorothy Rikard, to CCC, Inc. as a partner. Dorothy has years of experience in operations and human resource management. Russell serves as President with Richard serving as Vice President and Dorothy as Secretary/Treasurer of the corporation.
This family owned and operated business has developed as a very versatile and extremely quality conscious company with an exceptional reputation for quality work, excellent service, and follow through. They handle it all, commercial or residential; remodeling, renovations, minor repairs and new construction. They see to the protection of their clients, employees and
CCC, Inc. by being fully insured.
CCC, Inc. has been associated with several notable projects over the years:
- Construction of American Eurocopter plant at the Golden Triangle Regional Airport in Lowndes county, MS
- Construction of Millsaps Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Gm Dealership in Starkville
- Renovation of Cresswell and Hathorn Halls at Miss State University
- Renovation of Neshoba County Library in Philadelphia, MS
- General Contractor on the 3500 sq ft commercial building at 4905 S Frontage Rd in Lowndes county
- Construction of Thad Cochran Research Center at Mississippi State Research Park in Starkville
- Construction of the Sportsplex in Starkville
- Renovation of a building on Lafayette Street in Starkville for Walker Consultants –this project won the 2010 Award of Excellence in Historic Preservation for Commercial Rehabilitation from the Starkville Central Neighbor Foundation SCNF.
- Total renovation of the old Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity to become the new Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity on Mississippi State University campus
Due to continued growth the company relocated to its current home at 1430 Louisville St in Starkville which provides additional warehouse, office and shop space along with fenced lay down yard.